1. Open the hood and take a step back.
2. Get a screwdriver and locate this (this is the passengers side Ė drivers side looks similar.
You need to push that little tab that the end of the screwdriver is on in (not very hard, just enough so you can rotate the bucket). Right below that there is a lever, which you should be able to now lift up on. BE CAREFUL, its plastic. The headlight will push forward towards you.
3. †You can see where the headlight was J
4. You are going to need to take the back cover off the light, itís the black plastic in this picture.
5. Now you should be able to see the lights, low beam is on the top, high beam is on the bottom. Itís a type H1 55W Light.